This is a great hotel. I’ve stayed here twice now. It’s beautiful inside, and as beautiful outside as can be expected, I guess. My only suggestion for improvement would be to make the non-smoking section of the mezzanine (breakfast room) larger. Romanians love them some tobacco — almost as much as the Viennese, it would seem!
Day: November 14, 2006
7 days, 6 flights
- On Thursday night last week, I departed for Paris.
- On Friday evening, I headed home to Regensburg.
- On the following Sunday evening, I departed again for Timisoara, Romania.
- On Monday evening, I departed Timisoara for Iasi, Romania.
- Early Wednesday morning, I’ll depart Iasi for Timisoara.
- A little later Wednesday morning, I’ll depart Timisoara for Munich.
And then I get to back to work for a day and a half before heading into vacation. I am already pretty tired of traveling though, and I’m only two-thirds through it!