We’re getting ready for France again. We’ve got a marvelous offer from some new friends with regard to our lodging, a rental car lined up, and a great deal on airfare (booked well in advance).
So what’s left to do? Decide how to spend our time. We’ve been thinking about:
– Hitting a flea-market in L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue
– Doing more than just lunch in Marseille
– taking in natural beauty and Three-Musketeer-era military carnage in Les Baux
– strolling around Aix-en-Provence to work off the cheese we’re going to buy
– hiking around Grenoble
– doing more French Alps exploring
– paying homage to the origin of the fabric of my favorite kind of pants
Check out this map (new window)
What else should we do while we’re there?