Narrowing down our list of stuff we want to do, while keeping enough buffer room in for spontaneity, is truly an art form.
Help us paint our picture.
Here’s our rough itinerary and short list:
- Depart MUC for CDG at 10:35 on Thursday, November 27 (we’ll train it down to the airport)
- Check into the Sully Saint-Germain (pictured at right) sometime the same day
- Marché des Enfants Rouges
- Museum Discount pass?
- Les Catacombes
- Les Dingues (scroll down to number 3 on that page)
- Centre Pompidou
- Old Marais Quarter walking tour
- and if we like that, maybe even a walking tour focused on the Resistance and Liberation the next day
- Musée National du Moyen Age/Thermes de Cluny (Musée de Cluny)
- Check out of the Sully Saint-Germain on Monday, December 1st
- Depart CDG for MUC at 18:20 on Monday, December 1st (train if possible back to Regensburg, otherwise maybe spur-of-the-moment AirportLiner
What have you done? What would you have done (differently)?